Other Organisation in the US
• ICDBL / International Committee for the Defense of the Breton Language : Lois Kuter’s effort to support Breton Language.
• Committee of French Speaking Societies in New York : organisation in New York City which promote French culture.
• BZH-NY / Bretons of New York : Our friends from New York City.
• Bretons of California
Our friends musicians
• Zlatne Uste (New York, NY, USA) : They may not be breton nor do they play breton music, but you can jump in the circle and have a real fest-noz adventure.
• Bagad Bro Kemperle (Quimperlé, France) : the band where everything kinda started in 2009.
• Kerlenn Pondi (Pontivy, France) : breton music, danse and fun!
• Bagad Beuzeg ar C’hab (Beuzec Cap Sizun, France) and the famous “Bombard tag team ar Diaoul”
• Bagad New Zealand : the bagad Down Under!
Breton Music in America
As you can guess the Americas are pretty wide and other people, like us, are doing their very best to have Breton Music on stage, here is the list :
• Sonerion • Washington
• Poor Man’s Fortune • Texas
• IONA • Virginia
• Trouz Braz • Rhode Island • Ray Price & Barry Hall’s band
• Bells and Motley • New York (Syracuse )
• Moch Pryderi • Virginia (Fredericksburg)
• Bagad Karukera • Guadeloupe / Carribean
Links about Brittany / Bretagne / Breton Culture / Trad stuff
• Bagadou.org : all the news about the bagad & sonerion life…
• Oust Info : all the news and info in french around the Oust river
• Tamm Kreiz : Best resources for Fest-Noz around the world
• Chronique Trad : A blog animated by Christiane Campagna, big reference in Quebecois Music Trad Scene